World Blood Donor Day ‘2016
Donate Blood and Be a Hero – Save a Life
1. The satisfaction helping a fellow human is a feeling that cannot be expressed in words.
2. Benefits personal health by reducing iron overload in the body which results in heart and liver ailments.
3. Induces weight loss by burning unto 650 Kcal per donation.
4. The begins secreting rejuvenated blood after every blood donation.
5. Blood donation may play a significant role in reducing cancer risk.
6. Blood donation reduces the risk of several like hemochromatosis.
So Donate Blood, Save a Life :)
Do you have a question to ask a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Online Now »
I respect your concern on blood donation. Definitely yes. A person who is suffering from hypertension (high blood pressure) can donate blood; provided his blood pressure is normal at the time of blood donation an... Read more »
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows: If it is from a professional tattoo artist and the needle was changed, then you can donate after a week. We are only worried about allergic reactions. If you are not sure, t... Read more »