Tips to Fight Bad Breath!
1. Brush your teeth twice a day at least for two to three minutes to prevent plaque and remove food debris.
2. Your toothbrush will not be able to reach every nook and corner. Floss your teeth to remove food debris in between your teeth.
3. Scrape your tongue using a tongue scrapper on a regular basis. This will remove any kind of debris and residue between your taste-buds.
4. Tobacco is not only bad for your health but also for your oral hygiene. Using tobacco leaves an unpleasant smell that lingers even after brushing.
5. Drinking a lot of water regularly will keep oral malodor under control by flushing out bacteria and good particles.
6. If your mouth dries up regularly, have a sugarless candy or chew a sugarless gum, this will stimulate saliva flow and wash away bacteria.
7. Visit your dentist once in every three months and get your teeth checked.
ANY QUERIES? ASK DENTIST NOW @ icliniq.com