Written by Dr. Veena Madhankumar
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team
Self-Care Tips For Asthma Relief
1. Know your food allergies and keep away.
2. Water consumption is a key aspect.
3. Make sure your air conditioners are well maintained and dust free.
4. Cigarettes are your enemies.
5. Make sure ginger has a place in your diet often.
6. Be aware & alert of the symptoms of asthma.
7. Make sure you are ready with the inhaler for an emergency situation.
Q: Is asthma permanently curable?
Though your son is premature, it does not matter with the present illness. Let me first clear you that he is suffering from bronchial asthma. And anyone can have asthma without any family history. So, it is not necessary... Read more »
Q: Can asthma inhalers cause sticky poop?
Please let me know for how long you have had this problem? Do you have abdominal pain? How much time do you open your bowels in a day?
Please let me know the name of the inhaler you are using; only then can I be able to... Read more »