Keeping warm : Winter Safety Tips
1. Keep your physical immunity as well as your mental health boosted by being physically active.
2. Keep the air in your room moist by using a humidifier.
3. Invest in a couple of winter workout gear to keep yourself warm if you prefer to exercise outdoor.
4. Follow your circadian rhythm and make a schedule accordingly. Provide your body with enough time to repair and rest by going to sleep early.
5. The winter is going to make your skin tight & dry. Use natural moisturizers containing cocoa butter.
6. It is necessary to provide the optimal amount of water for your body even during winter.
7. Have the habit of using a hand sanitizer to keep away from viruses and bacteria.
ANY QUERIES? ASK DOCTOR NOW @ iCliniq.com