Keeping warm : Winter Safety Tips
1. Keep your physical immunity as well as your mental health boosted by being physically active.
2. Keep the air in your room moist by using a humidifier.
3. Invest in a couple of winter workout gear to keep yourself warm if you prefer to exercise outdoor.
4. Follow your circadian rhythm and make a schedule accordingly. Provide your body with enough time to repair and rest by going to sleep early.
5. The winter is going to make your skin tight & dry. Use natural moisturizers containing cocoa butter.
6. It is necessary to provide the optimal amount of water for your body even during winter.
7. Have the habit of using a hand sanitizer to keep away from viruses and bacteria.
ANY QUERIES? ASK DOCTOR NOW @ iCliniq.com
Do you have a question to ask a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Online Now »
You seem to have severely elevated IgE levels which are pointing towards an atopy or an allergy. There must have been some offending agents that have caused this reaction. We must find out what has caused the allergy in... Read more »
You are suffering from sinusitis. The sinus that surrounds the nose secrete mucus and it is secreted into the nose. Pain near the nasal bone and headache are symptoms of sinusitis. Please mention the duration of these sy... Read more »
I can understand your concerns. Having allergy can cause a lot of discomfort in life, affect the quality of life, and result in anxiety and depression eventually. But, you need not worry. We have solutions for allergy. ... Read more »