8 Powerful Ways to Build Your Mental Toughness
1. Start your day with a cup of coffee.
2. Work your strengths. Do something you’re good at to build self-confidence.
3. Experiment with a new recipe, write a poem, paint or try a new workout.
4. Spend time with your loved one.
5. Accept that you cannot control everything.
6. Keep it cool for a good night’s sleep.
7. Talk to someone.
8. Get help online.
ANY QUERIES? ASK DOCTOR NOW @ icliniq.com
Do you have a question to ask a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Online Now »
I understand your concern. A fever has multiple causes, the most common causes are viral fever, throat inflammation. Usually, these illness does not require antibiotics (Amoxicillin). Antibiotics should be started only i... Read more »
Mefenamic acid (Meftal) is not recommended for children below 14 years age group. So, we cannot give it to him. Using plain Paracetamol is a good option. Do not use round the clock. Use when it is necessary (temperature ... Read more »
Meftal-P is Mefenamic Acid used as an antipyretic to bring down the fever. While Cefpodoxime is a third generation Cephalosporin antibiotic given for lower respiratory tract infection of bacterial origin. Ambroxol-LS ... Read more »