1. Hydrate Yourself: Dehydration causes several health problems, skin dryness is one of them. Alternate aerated drinks with tender coconut water, which is rich in essential minerals. Aerated drinks contain toxins in them which cause skin breakout.
2. Eat a Balanced Diet: Antioxidants and omega fatty acids are essential in maintaining the glow in your skin. Have a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables to keep your body supplied with such essentials.
3. Exfoliation: Have a regular and natural exfoliation process for your skin, rather than going for chemicals. Yogurt, oatmeal and rose water are natural alternatives for chemical exfoliants.
4. Get Proper Rest: Your skin shows if your body is not well rested and it’s tired. Sleeplessness rapidly increases the aging process. A deep sleep will always help maintain the freshness of your skin.
5. Be Fit and Healthy: Follow a basic workout regime to keep yourself fit and healthy. Exercise and yoga increase your blood flow and keeps your skin rejuvenated.
6. Turmeric: Turmeric has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Make a paste with 1 tsp turmeric powder with 1 tsp honey and a little milk. Use it to scrub your face on a daily basis.
7. Get Help if Needed: If you’re suffering from skin problems and not sure how to treat it, please contact a dermatologist immediately. At times expert help is definitely needed.