1. Fish is an excellent source of healthy fat. Add fish like Mackerel, Herring or Salmon to your diet, on a regular basis.
2. Add powdered flax seeds in your breakfast cereal or yogurt. They have a lot of essential fat.
3. Try and switch to Olive or Canola oil as a salad dressing. They are much healthier than regular oil.
4. Avoid packed or frozen food(including cookies) which are rich in Hydrogenated oil.
5. If you have a sweet tooth, switch to dark chocolate with a high cocoa content and low milk & sugar content. It is a great source of anti oxidants.
6. Include nuts like walnut, peanut or almonds in your daily diet. You can use them in your salad or have them as a quick snack. They are rich in unsaturated fat.
7. Avacoda is a rich source of mono-unsaturated fat. They can be eaten raw or also added in your salad. They also reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Click on the link & Chat With a Doctor for the next 100 Hours -> #icliniq100hrs