Depending upon their age and sex it is not uncommon for any person to lose 50 to 200 strands of hair a day. But if you are sure you are losing more hair than that you might be facing hair fall problems. It might be time for you to take the issue seriously and look for ways to resolve it.
Read further to know a few simple and natural tips to prevent hair fall and hair damage.
Biotins vitamin C and vitamin D3 are key to protecting your hair and helping it grow longer. Proper blood supply and nourishment to your hair follicles is very important to keep your hair healthy and dense. Collagen production is vital for the formation of blood vessels. vitamin C plays a vital role in producing collagen. Similarly, vitamin D3 is vital in the production of keratin which is a part of your hair. Biotin deficiency causes immense hair fall since it is very important for hair strengthening.
2. Coconut Oil
Using coconut oil on your hair has several benefits. But there are several ways to use it. One of the easiest ways is:
- Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil based upon your hair density and length. Take a fresh shower cap that can hold all your hair in it.
- Use the coconut oil on your head and make sure it reaches your entire scalp and the tips of your hair as well.
- Gently massage the oil on your scalp for 15 to 20 minutes and use the shower cap to cover your head and leave for two to three hours before rinsing it off.
Follow this twice to thrice a week for best results.
3. Castor Oil
Yes, this is also one of the best remedies. But find your way to get past the smell. Follow the below steps to use it.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil and one tablespoon of olive oil. Mix it well and massage it on to your scalp.
- Make sure it reaches the entire length of your hair and leave it for a couple of hours at least. Later wash it off with a mild cleanser.
Follow this once or twice a week to see longterm results.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a combination of yeast, sugar and apple
- Take one spoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it well with water.
- Use the solution to rinse your hair after using shampoo.
Do the same once a week on a regular basis.
The calcium, minerals, zinc and sulphur content in the garlic help in growing and strengthening your hair.
- Mince six to seven garlic cloves and add them to olive oil. Leave the solution alone and store it in dry and cold place for about a week.
- Apply it on your hair and make sure it reaches till your scalp. Let it dry and wash it off after an hour.
Follow the same once every week.
6. Green Tea
Consuming green tea on a regular basis is very good for your overall health. The following steps will show you how green tea can help with nourishing your hair.
- Take 12 tablespoons of powdered green tea and one spoon of coconut oil and make a paste.
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and let it dry for 10 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and let your hair dry.
You can carry out this process once or twice a week.
Chat With a Doctor for the next 100 Hours -> #icliniq100hrs