Lung cancer is one of the worst type of cancer since it does not give any symptoms, until it is in a severe stage. Like any disease, treatment for lung cancer is more effective if diagnosed at an early stage.
Read further to know a few minor signs of lung cancer, you will be able to watch out for.
1. A cough that won’t quit: Typical dry cough or the one associated with cold, will not linger for more than a couple of weeks at the maximum. If it persists for more than a week or two with no particular reason, it might be something to look into. Meet your physician immediately and get it clarified.
2. Breathing changes: If you experience shortness in breath more often than usual or you become breathless faster than usual, it might be a symptom of lung cancer. Meet your physician immediately and check for signs of lung cancer or other kind of lung disease.
3. Wheezing: Lung cancer causes the airway to inflame resulting in wheezing. Fluid buildup in the lung also makes it difficult to breathe.
4. Drop in weight: An unexpected and sudden loss of weight can be a sign of lung cancer or even liver cancer. This could be because there is a shift in the way the body uses energy since cancer cells use up most of it.
5. Bone pain: When it had started spreading to the bone, you will experience pain in the area around the chest and your back. You may usually find it difficult to differentiate between bone and muscle pain. Bone pain starts during the night and increases while there is excess movement.
6. Headache: Superior vena cava is a large vein that moves blood from your chest to the upper part of your body. A tumor in the lung puts pressure on this vein triggering a headache.
Follow the link to speak about your problems, with a professional online --> CLICK HERE